We have over 25 years of expertise in understanding, treating, and providing guidance for forensic problems and with high-risk offenders in correctional contexts, including Maximum Security, in both England and Australia.
We understand the complexities of both people and correctional contexts itself. We have provided our unique blend of services in some of the most complex, sensitive situations that individuals and organizations can face.
We deliver services in a Scientist-Practitioner framework, drawing on research evidence to assess problems, design assessment, intervention, and evaluation solutions, which deliver and produce clear outcomes.
As expert witnesses, we are thorough, reliable, and deeply knowledgeable about our expert areas. We have over 15 years’ experience given evidence in a range of legal contexts including the Supreme, Family, and Children’s Courts.
We are deeply committed to our brand promise to ‘Raise the Bar’ through our service delivery, which is tailored to your needs to become a trusted Strategic Partner with you.
Relevant Treatment Services
We provided expert individualized interventions for a range of issues and behaviors including:
- Sexual offending
- Self–Harm and institutional problem behaviours
- Internet Based Sexual Offences (Child Exploitation Material)
- Violence – including Domestic Violence.
- Anger and Self-regulation Problems
- Sexual Deviancy and Sexual Behaviour problems (including exhibitionism, paraphilias)
- Personality Disorder, including Psychopathy
Relevant Assessment Services
We provide expert assessment with clear opinions and recommendations written in plain English.
- Parole Board Reports
- Risk of Violence and Institutional Violence
- Risk of Sexual Violence
- Risk of Stalking / Domestic Violence
- Risk of General Offending
- Intellectual Disability and Cognitive Functioning
- Personality Assessment, including Psychopathy